Do you want a happier, healthier, smarter, stronger baby? Enroll in our Perfect Baby New Mom+Infant Massage Classes. They’re the perfect combination of new-mom skills plus infant massage!
My classes are no-stress, relaxing and joyful. During our three sessions you will discover not only your own parenting potential, you will become confident and knowledgeable in handling your baby. Included in your Perfect Baby new-mom classes is learning how to massage your baby. You’ll be amazed at how learning these simple techniques will empower you as a parent and lead to greater self confidence in your new-baby handling skills. Our sessions are a ‘hands-on’ time when each mom/parent will be guided by me in the techniques of loving touch and recognizing your baby’s ‘cues.’
For new parents, we will discuss common challenges regarding new parenthood and techniques to solve them. You’ll learn to read your baby cue’s, how best to soothe and relax your baby while you strengthen your special mom-baby bond.
Meredith Piscitelli, CEIM
Similar to yoga, our classes are held in a warm room and begin with mom/parent taking a moment to acknowledge their special child and show respect for him/her by asking permission to do the massage. Meredith leads each class by demonstrating massage strokes on a certified life-size, infant doll. You, the parent, is the only one who handles your baby.
In total, over 45 infant massage strokes are taught. The stroke-sequence is easy to learn and it’s fun to watch baby respond. You will get to know your baby and his/her personal cues as nobody else could. You become the expert! Care is taken to give individual attention to each duo and address each child’s demonstrated needs.
- Learn strokes to reduce baby’s gas, constipation, teething and growing pains
- Learn techniques to relax baby & ease stress & tension, so baby is less fussy & will sleep more readily and deeply. This leads to you relaxing, also.
- Learn strokes to promote muscle tone and motor skill development. Baby will be stronger and crawl, reach, grasp and walk sooner.
- You will be enhancing the development of your baby’s brain and body, which includes baby’s awareness and alertness, a more efficient digestive system and a stronger immune system.
- Learn about soothing, swaddling, sleeping and so much more…..
To learn why we offer the best infant massage classes in Boston, please read our client testimonials.